Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fed Up!!!



Last night was a rough night. I don’t know why but I kept waking up every hour and sometimes every twenty or thirty minutes. Every time I work my body was warm and sweaty. Ya, I know kind of gross.

Today went very well for me, eating good and being active. Overall I am feeling very positive. In the past year I have learned a lot about health and food. Some that makes me feel positive, and some that makes me feel very disappointed. It is hard for me to accept what we in my area are doing to people in our community members, and what we accept as being okay. One of the things that have taught me a lot in a very short time is Harvey Brooker. My father paid for me to go for a bit, but I had to stop because I could not afford it at the time. I am working to afford to go back. They always talk about a documentary called “Fed Up”. I highly recommend it to everyone. 

No comments: