Wednesday, December 24, 2014

How Bad!!!



Bring on the anger! I don’t know if it is that I have not been getting very good sleep, over the last few night. Maybe it is my body trying adjusting to not having crap food and pop. Overall it was a good day with eating and getting some exercise. I seemed to eat a lot of sodium today. I have been thinking a lot about bad food today. After going shopping to pick up the last few gifts I drove over to Buffalo Wild Wing. I sat there for a bit and thought about going in. I decided to drive away… it is not what I want the most. I have spent of my life going after quick rewards, instant satisfaction. I want more! And I know I am going to have to put the work into get what I want. I need to work like we do in drumline, put in countless hours from September to May to perform a six minute show. Thousands of hours of work for six minutes and yes it is totally worth it. It is all comes down to changing my thoughts and deciding what I want more, and how badly I want it.


No comments: