Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's A Great Day!!!!!!

Besides a ruff start to my day, I am going great today. Health wise I am feeling fine, not hungry and I am energetic again. Today I am starting to notice weight loss, and that feels great. I started my night school courses last night, and will start another class tonight. I really don’t have much to say. I do know I am evicted about becoming the man I want to be.

I had a good and busy evening. As I got home I received a call from a great friend who was all stressed because their computer died. Most people know how much it sucks when your computer dies. It is almost the same as you phone being cut off. So I told them I had an extra desk top at my Mom’s house so we went up there and got if for them. I really enjoy spending time with this friend. They are always there when I am feeling down and I can always count on them for support and encouragement when ever I need it. Late night I started my second course at Mohawk. Most of the class I know and have been in classes with before. The instructor and the T.A. in the class I have worked with at St. Mary’s.

The only problem I am having with my Optifast is I am feeling a lot of cramps in my abdominal area.

“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.”
Henry Ford

No comments: